Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kurogawa Onsen



Kurogawa Onsen (黒川温泉) is the north east part of Kumamoto. Very nice hot spring town! Small town, not so busy. There are some small shops selling souvenirs, serving local food, snacks. As the town is small, you can smell of the hot spring everywhere. Steam is coming out from the hot spring hotel. It was really excited when you walk along the street!

旅館わかば is the hotel I stayed. It's amazing! All staffs are very nice! The meals are very nice, fresh! There are both indoor hot spring and outdoor hot spring in the hotel. And I tried the Stone Spa (岩盤浴) too! It was my first time to try. I love that very much! I sweated a lot after 50mins. My muscles were tired and tensed after long traveling time. After the stone spa, I was totally relaxed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment